SAGE/CQ Press Interactive eBooks feature exclusive premium video content and study resources to help you succeed in your course.
Praised as the greatest source of quality and quantity of application and skill development experiential learning!
Packed with experiential exercises, self-assessments, and group activities, the Eighth Edition of Management Fundamentals helps students develop essential management skills they can use in their personal and professional lives. Bestselling author Robert N. Lussier uses the most current cases and examples to illustrate management concepts in today’s ever-changing business world. This fully updated new edition provides in-depth coverage of key AACSB topics such as diversity, ethics, technology, and globalization.
New to This Edition
- New case studies highlight contemporary challenges and opportunities facing managers at well-known organizations such as Whole Foods, Wells Fargo, and the Chicago Cubs.
- The book is completely updated with hundreds of new references and examples.
- Expanded and updated Trends and Issues sections explore timely topics such as the changing nature of work, managing multiple generations, and virtual teams.
- All of the Applying the Concept boxes are new and engage students in applying the concepts to their own experiences and provide situational analysis opportunities to develop critical thinking skills.
- Management in Action videos illustrate fundamental management concepts using a variety of relatable scenarios and assessment questions to challenge students to apply and analyze workplace situations.
9781544320465|9781506389394|9781544321035|9781506389370|9781506389400, 1544320469|1506389392|1544321031|1506389376|1506389406, 9781544320465|9781506389394|9781544321035, 1544320469|1506389392|1544321031, 9781544320465|9781506389394, 1544320469|1506389392, 9781506389363, 1506389368